Mass Torts 360™
SimplyConvert is advancing the future of mass torts with the launch of platform designed for collaboration
SimplyConvert Announces Launch of Mass Torts 360™
Secure client data depository and delivery system filters and shares real-time client data with law firms, experts, courts, and other critical parties with permissions-based access.
Edwardsville, IL, February 14, 2023 – This Valentine’s Day, SimplyConvert announces the launch of Mass Torts 360™, giving our mass tort colleagues the gift of time, transparency, and efficiency.
Mass Torts 360™ utilizes advances in technology to bring a more tech-forward and efficient process to build the mass tort case.
Unlike other MDL claim management systems/databases, Mass Torts 360™ changes the structure and timing of accessing critical client data, putting more control in the hands of key decision-makers at an earlier stage.
Mass Torts 360™ provides mass tort litigation leadership a view of de-identified client data from lawyers opting into the MDL or settlement structure through a simple grant of “permission” on their secure SimplyConvert dashboard rather than a complicated and resource-heavy upload process.
Leaders in mass tort litigations can now make informed decisions based on structured data obtained from the very first signed clients, rather than waiting months until court-ordered forms are shared.
SimplyConvert Mass Torts 360™ brings the following efficiencies to MDLs and litigation leaders:
- Leaders determine initial case criteria and secondary data gathered on clients to control bellwether choices;
- Initial criteria changes in real-time for every litigating and referring lawyer based on the evolution of the litigation;
- Duplicate representation prevented in real-time;
- Lead rank from the beginning to determine early settlement matrix and ROIs;
- Easily share secure unidentified client data with experts, courts, and all other critical parties with permission-based dashboards. And more…